Saturday, October 27, 2018

Second quarter reflection


Half of the quarters are now over and with it comes new experiences, knowledge, and insights. I have learned a lot things this quarter. One of the memorable things that I learned was how to make a webpage using HTML.

This quarter has been a great experience for me and while I did have to cram some projects most of the second quarter was enjoyable. I was able to learn a lot of things this quarter like internet access, URLs, and HTML. These were quite enjoyable to learn and I can see a lot of applications for these subjects. However there are also actions that I regretted doing this quarter. I hope to learn from these actions to find out what I am lacking in. Because of this I will use my failings as a motivation to become a better student.

The third quarter is here and with it comes a new starting point. I will use this opportunity to do better in my classes. I hope that by the end of the third quarter I will start to see an improvement to my grades.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

some art stuff

So today I'm bored again so I might as well post some stuff you know? Well this is actually a backup just in case I lose my sd card or s...