Saturday, August 11, 2018

Reflections




          Exams are very close and with it the end of the first quarter. A lot has happened during the last quarter. A whole quarter has gone by and I ask myself about what I learned, what are the things that I have done this quarter and many more.


          There are a lot of things that I learned during this first quarter like formulas for voltage, the parts of a research paper, the Greek gods and goddesses, arithmetic sequencing, and a lot more. All these topics have piqued my interest and I was able to learn things that I could use in my everyday life. During the first quarter, I faced many challenges and sometimes I felt like giving up. Tight deadlines, tough quizzes, and many more. However, these challenges made me realize the flaws that I had because many of the challenges that I faced were created by my actions and decisions. I was able to overcome these challenges by recognizing these flaws and addressing them. Moving on I will try my best to have a better grade next quarter which I can achieve by working hard and by focusing in my studies.

           As I answer these questions I start to realize that there are a lot of things that I did in the first quarter which I regret. Because of this I have promised myself to do my best to excel in my classes. I hope that the next quarter will be better than the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

some art stuff

So today I'm bored again so I might as well post some stuff you know? Well this is actually a backup just in case I lose my sd card or s...