Wednesday, December 26, 2018

3rd Quarter reflection


The quarterly exams are near and the 3rd quarter is almost over. I have experienced many things during these times. Happiness, frustration, sadness, regret and many more. Because of this I ask myself, what have done during this quarter? And what can I learn from it?

There have been many obstacles that I have faced during this quarter like tight deadlines and hard activities. However I have persevered and made it through this quarter. These challenges have made me learn new things and have also made me a better person. I will strive to do better next quarter and try to learn new skills.

I have learned a lot of things during this quarter. The last quarter draws near with its own challenges and obstacles. I may not know what awaits me in the 4th quarter but I will do my best to solve any problems that I shall encounter.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

some art stuff

So today I'm bored again so I might as well post some stuff you know? Well this is actually a backup just in case I lose my sd card or s...