Monday, March 11, 2019

Dreams for the future



Everyone has a dream. A dream on a great future. A dream on what our job shall be, the things that we’ll be doing, the places that we’ll go to and many more.

One of my dreams is to one day be a scientist. Our world currently faces many problems that may lead to the extinction of the human race. By becoming a scientist I can find solutions to these problems. Another one of my dreams is to travel around the world. I have a lot of dreams for the future however these dreams will only stay dreams if I do nothing in order to achieve it. If I want my dream to be become a reality than I must work hard and be determined in order to achieve it.

Dreams are essential to us because it provides us a blueprint on who we want to be. Without dreams we have nothing to strive for. This is why we should always keep on dreaming, after all it’s free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

some art stuff

So today I'm bored again so I might as well post some stuff you know? Well this is actually a backup just in case I lose my sd card or s...