Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Happy new year!

Image result for fire works


2019 is here and with comes the new year’s eve. New Year’s Eve is always a fun time with all its beautiful fireworks display and its loud trumpets. And what would a new year be without a new year’s resolution?

One of the things that I am definitely going to do this year is to study harder. I was able to get to the honor roll this 3rd quarter and because I am aspiring to maintain or improve my grades in order to be kept at the honor roll this 4th quarter. I also plan to be thriftier this year in order to save more money. I also plan to be more hardworking this year. Another thing that is in my new year’s resolution is to try to have a healthier lifestyle. I can achieve this by putting more vegetables and fruits in my diet and by exercising regularly. This will help be more fit and alert.

A new year to give us a chance to make this year better than last year. We must use this opportunity to in order to better ourselves. We will face many problems in our lives every year but as long as we continue to improve ourselves we shall be able to overcome these problems.

Picture:

https://upperarlingtonoh.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Fireworks.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

some art stuff

So today I'm bored again so I might as well post some stuff you know? Well this is actually a backup just in case I lose my sd card or s...