Wednesday, March 13, 2019

The End

Image result for good bye


       
          Well this is it, the last entry in my blog. This school year has been an amazing journey of self discovery. As the school year ends, I would like to share some of my opinions on this school year.

          I had a lot of joyous occasions this school year with all it's events. School life was certainly never dull.I also made a lot of friends this year. There was also some obstacles that i faced this year. The shifting at classes was very annoying for me and i also had to chase a deadlines many times. Throughout these problems I was able to see some of my flaws so i started working on fixing them. Because of these challenges I become stronger.

          This school year was definitely a great year for me. I was able to learn new skills and improve myself. I hope that next school year will be as great as this school year.

Picture:
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5989db60e4fcb595c75102ad/598a7cc1ebbd1a0fc647bd2c/5af3371d88251b619c9b9355/1532205406776/Goodbye-2.jpg?format=1500w

No comments:

Post a Comment

some art stuff

So today I'm bored again so I might as well post some stuff you know? Well this is actually a backup just in case I lose my sd card or s...